Sunday, August 19, 2007

What's going on ? All the things changed damn fast.. I cant catch . I cant accept.

.
Yeah. If You wanna catch something very much, it will only fly away from you. For the case like this, what should we do ? Shall we be angry or sad ? hmm. I really don't know. I was like catching something very ghostly. All I need is some time to clarify what i should do. I am now in fucking depressing mood. I become very weak both mentally and physically.

WHERE THE FU*K ARE ALL MY AMBITIONS AND DESIRE ? WHY DO I BECOME LIKE A S**T ?


All we need is just aliitle of patience .
We won't fake it,
I'll never break it'cause I can't take it



3 comments:

Thinzar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Besmipleme said...

hey my fri mom said u posed a lot.......:D
U all looked very happy.

Besmipleme said...

It seems to be a wonderful for u all.